Thursday, June 25, 2009

On being cryptic

Some people (read: "Spember" Bean) have occasionally or frequently yelled at me because I am "too cryptic". It's actually kinda funny because it drives Spencer (and I'm sure every one else) crazy but oh well. Here is my reasoning behind being cryptic. Yes, I know it's annoying and confusing and stupid. But it's how I express myself. It's a way for me to get my feelings and emotions out in the open without needing to expressly state that I am mad at someone or something in particular. Do you know what I mean?

Another factor that adds into me being cryptic is that I have been listening to songs lately that describe my life...or when I just think a line from a song is funny or weird or entertaining I will put it on twitter. A lot of the time it means nothing. I guess this is an apology blog...sorry for being so crpytic and confusing, it probably won't change. Learn to deal :)

Seriously though, it's hard for me to post actual events and happenings from my life because I am not that open. I will try to change that. As soon as I figure out what I want from my life.

4 comments:

Jason & Shannon said...

No no no no no! Don't apologize for blogging. If you want to be cryptic, DO IT. It's your blog, and if it bugs anyone, they don't have to read it.

Natalie said...

Haha. Thanks, Shan! That's how I feel...thanks for the support, it means a lot!

Chlorine Addict said...

I am never cryptic. At least, I don't think punching someone's lights out is cryptic...

Noelle said...

Wait...what's your twitter?