Monday, June 15, 2009

Not to rub it in or anything, but...

Highlights of the show:

  • Perfectly clear weather--all night!
  • Delaying start time by ten minutes because the line for tickets was so long.
  • Huge crowd
  • Tripping Spember the school master
  • Karly dropping her fruit all over
  • A flawless waltz
  • Birthday cake
  • The tiara story
  • Caleb's comment [while looking at the audience members lined up to enter the shell]: Um, is that like the handicapped only entrance or something?
  • Almost falling down the book stairs and taking Bean with me. Thank goodness for his stiff menu arm.




2 comments:

Jason & Shannon said...

My family got to go! I really wanted to go, I hope I get to when I get back, but it might be over! You guys look great!

Anonymous said...

The delay was more like 30 minutes but definitely worth it. It was a great show!! (I could be a little biased since I am related to about half of the cast.)