Friday, July 28, 2006

Zoe made me laugh tonight...

We were doing the wedding scene where the Russians come in, destroy the celebration, and everyone runs away. I was running up the hill with my family and we were right behind the Rabbi and his two little girls. When we got to the top of the hill, Zoe turned around, screamed at herself, "Don't look back! Oh no, I looked back! Now I've been turned into a pillar of salt. Noooo!" and immediately formed a little lump that I guess could resemble a pillar of salt. Then I heard her dad jokingly remark, "Well, now we'll have something to put on our french fries." That little girl knows her Bible stories. And, that's my favorite story of tonight's rehearsal. Actually, it's not. I really laughed harder when Golde threw Tzeitel's "baby" in the well without knowing that the well actually held water. Hmm, I need to start a book of all these funny things that happen.

2 comments:

Katrina said...

That's funny! I'm glad your having fun. I love plays.

The Last Popsicle Stand said...

That's hilarious! Is that going to be in the actual thing? That would be awesome!