Thursday, July 13, 2006

Funny that you don't realize just how much you love something until it's gone.

Great. Anyway.

Apparently, I look like a really tall fourteen year old.

Jan and I are getting back into Irish! It's so weird to come back to it after a few years. We had our first practice for the stake dance festival, and it's going to be so much fun. I really missed Irish dancing!

I started drinking milk. My grandpa even brought me some Ovaltine to put in my milk to make it taste better. Wasn't that nice of him?

I'm planning a family reunion. The hardest part so far is getting all our extended family to commit to going. I mean, who wouldn't want to come to a family reunion in Disneyland? But I'm working on getting everyone "on board".

2 comments:

The Last Popsicle Stand said...

Natalie I'm so glad you're drinking milk!! Milk is my favorite thing to drink. I've never tried adding ovaltine. Is that good? I usually add chocolate syrup. Hey! I think you look like a perfectly amazing 17 year old! You're Irish dancing? Gosh I wanna see that! Awesome! Well good luck with your family reunion and keep drinking milk!

Katrina said...

I am so sad! I really wanted to do the irish dancing thing but I can't cuz I'm leaving. :(