Saturday, July 15, 2006

The 29th of August!

My brother is coming home in just a little over a month. I can't believe it. I'm so excited! I want to swing dance with him again. I want to tell him how I really feel about everything that has happened these past two years. For some reason, I can't communicate my true feelings through emails.

I almost feel like these two years have gone by pretty quickly, but at the same time I feel like Nathan's been gone for ages. It's going to be strange having him home again-I can hardly even imagine it.

Thinking of the time my brother has been gone is making me realize just how long two years really is. It's a long time. How am I going to get through another two years? Hopefully they'll be busy and fun, and very fast. I may need some distractions, folks.

Actually, I think I'm going to be okay.

4 comments:

The Last Popsicle Stand said...

That's so exciting! Man I wish my brother were coming home sooner.But that's so awesome! I remember when my other brothers came home from their missions, they'd always have hard times adjusting. Like one of them refused to watch Monsters inc. cause he thought it was a bad movie.He was like calling us all to repentence for watching it! Lol. I hope your brother adjusts well when he get's back! Two years is pretty long! I'm glad you've lasted. It gives me hope.

Katrina said...

YAY! That is so exciting!

soccerball said...

Yay! I'm so excited for you! I can't even imagine how excited you must be! Your brother sounds really awesome, and I really admire the great relationship you have w/ your siblings.
BTW, I rescheduled getting my wisdom teeth out for September, so we should do something soon! How long does Fiddler run? I want to come see you!
-Hannah

Aubrey Koehler said...

hey nat i cant believe it has been that long! wow i am excited to see him! it feels like i have been gone a long time! and it hasnt even been a week! i cant wait to see u in fiddler! see ya soon!