Thursday, July 13, 2006

Things we do that make us laugh. Hysterically.

Late at night when we're the only people awake, Kar and I will put in a DVD and pause it at random places. Sounds dumb, but it's fun.

Last night we stayed up late taking turns drawing pictures of the cast of Fiddler on the Roof. The pictures got kinda crazy. It was fun guessing who everyone was.

At night (I'm noticing a trend here) we tell each other funny stories that happened to us during the day.

Another fun thing to do is point out a random character and call him your boyfriend in movies with funny characters. Like Narnia.

Catching snippets of Katie's jokes up at girl's camp.

The other day at piano Cameron was trying to turn on a touch lamp by blowing on it. That made me laugh.

Sometimes, we just laugh hysterically and can't stop. Those are the best/worst times.

(keep in mind, this is stuff that makes me laugh when I'm really hyper and tired. So, not all the time.)

2 comments:

The Last Popsicle Stand said...

Ha Ha Ha! Oh that feels good! Isn't laughing amazing? I was laughing today in tennis when I kept accidentally hitting this girl. Ops. Well have a tolerable day!

Katrina said...

So true. I could not stop laughing one time in drivers ed and mr. mcnaughton was like are you ok and Christy said my face was as red as Austin's shirt! It is good to laugh!