Monday, May 16, 2011

Dating Don'ts: Part 3!

Click here for Parts One and Two!

7. Do not send a text, meant for your mother, about your date, to your date. Especially not if that text is calling your date "fickle."

8. Don't honk/text/call your date when you get to her house. Go to the door. According to Paul Hennessy (one of the greatest TV dads of all time!!), Rule One states: "If you pull into my driveway and honk you'd better be delivering a package, because you're sure as heck not picking anything up."

9. Do not invite your date to a family activity where you refuse to speak to or even make eye contact with her. Do bring her home from said activity before 2:30 AM. Do inform your date if you're so angry you can't ever speak to her again.

It probably sounds like I have a lot of bad dating experiences...I really don't; it's actually quite hard for me to come up with these "don'ts" sometimes. But rest assured, I know from personal experience that you shouldn't do any of these things on dates.

2 comments:

Krista and Eric said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Karlee said...

Nat, I love you. The end.