Monday, May 02, 2011

Missionaries

So, a lot of my really good friends are on missions right now; it's so great! Unfortunately I'm not the best pen-pal, but I just love that my friends are so awesome :) They are all fabulous missionaries, I'm sure!


I'm a little bit late on this, but Sister Mills is going to be an awesome missionary!! I'll miss her, but this is what she's been talking about since we were kids playing Barbies! Go Jan!!



And then there's Hannah, Noelle, Matt, and Mark! Yes, they used to be my desktop background. I love reading their weekly emails and blogs--Mark's especially, because he's such a hilarious writer. Cracks me up!



Last but not least, Elder B. (no, that is not him, but it's how I imagine he looked with a beard)! His emails kill me because he's hilarious, plus he's British, so I am constantly learning some new vocab. Like "chuffed." Just awesome!

No comments: