Friday, May 20, 2011

My Best Friend's Wedding

It was beautiful and wonderful and I am SO happy for Brad and Karlee! I love them both so much. I love them so much I cried all through the little tribute I tried to give at their wedding luncheon (I am my father's daughter :)! They are perfect for each other and I wish them the best in the years to come!


The night before the wedding reception, at our makeshift Bachelor/Bachelorette party...yeah....we went to Maverick...


Haley, Karlee, and me at the reception. It's too bad Janna couldn't be there, but we're so glad she's happy in London!


Don't they look so happy? I love it!


I love her so much. I am so grateful for all the support she has given to me throughout the years. Her friendship means so much to me! And she looked absolutely beautiful!

1 comment:

Jason & Shannon said...

Gorgeous!! Love the pictures