Thursday, October 21, 2010

Positive Reflection

I have had a hard week. For tonight's blog, however, I decided to try something called "positive thinking" (if you have had a hard week, like me, you may need to look up the definition--www.dictionary.com).

Two things saved my day.

The best thing about my day: lunch with Jarom.


The second best thing about my day: having a whole bag of chocolate kisses in my backpack. All to myself.One more bright thing: we finally received our practicum placements (practicum starts on Tuesday). I am going to be in a first grade classroom at Barnett Elementary! Whoo...wish me luck--I'm gonna need it!

3 comments:

Melissa said...

ohhhh i have had a hard week to! so thanks for the reminder.... i need to be positive!!

cute picture of you 2!!love ya!

Amanda Frost said...

Natalie! I didn't even know you had a blog, and now I've spent approximately three hours at work reading through all your past posts. It sounds like you are doing really well! Stop by if you are ever in Kentucky (or I can just stop by and see you the next time I am in Utah, which is a far more likely occurrence than you making the trek out here :)

Jason & Shannon said...

First graders are so fun! I'm very excited for you!