Tuesday, October 19, 2010

I CAN'T BELIEVE I DIDN'T BLOG ABOUT THIS

(Sidenote: Lately I have been loving the use of random, capital words. I know, I know, it's like yelling. Sorry.)

I can't even remember when this happened--sometime toward the beginning of this semester? I went to Lagoon with the Vogel's (it was so fun, by the way) and (are you ready for this?) I actually went on roller coasters. Yes, it's true. I, Natalie K Murray, went on Wicked, the white old one, and the Samurai! I can't remember if there were any other scary ones. AND I didn't even cry (although I was close to tears right as Wicked started to move down the track).

It felt great, not because I love the thrill of roller coasters, but because I faced a fear.

That's two fears I have faced within the past few months. I rode on an airplane without having a panic attack (I actually loved it) and I went on some scary rides! My life is seriously changing, because now I realize that I can do hard and scary things. Yes!

Waiting in line for Wicked!

3 comments:

Erin Despain said...

Yay Natalie!!!

Jason & Shannon said...

Good job! I love roller coasters and airplanes! I get to go on an airplane in November to go to Kate's play! Yay!

Rachy Rach said...

I'm so with you about Wicked. I was halfway through the line when I realized that it shoots straight up then down. I almost passed out. Haha. Good job!! Way to be brave!