Thursday, November 05, 2009

8 is great

So last night I did not get very much sleep at all. But today at work I felt really happy, like I wanted to talk to all the missionaries and laugh and have fun! This was weird because lately I've been feeling bored and a little bit annoyed at work-I go through phases like that.

Anyway, somehow my mind made the connection: Oh! When I don't get a lot of sleep, I am happier the next day!

And then I remembered that 1. That didn't make sense and 2. Correlation does not equal causation, so I investigated further and realized: maybe I am happier not because I got less sleep last night, but just because last night was a good night.

Yeah. That makes more sense.

4 comments:

mom said...

Oh, wise one--you are not cryptic enough for me!!

Natalie said...

Haha, I know. But I'm not trying to be cryptic for you...actually I've been meaning to call and tell you everything!

Elizabeth Johansen said...

Haha good nights will do that for you. Also we still need to figure out when we're going to double. Wil wanted to cook mexican food with another couple sometime if you're interested.

Anonymous said...

Who knows where to download XRumer 5.0 Palladium?
Help, please. All recommend this program to effectively advertise on the Internet, this is the best program!