Tuesday, May 12, 2009

You'd think that with no more school...

...I'd have more time to blog. The trouble is that I just don't have anything interesting to say. Not like my blogs are always deep wells of knowledge and wisdom, but you know.

I just have one thought right now. There are many, many reasons why I prefer working at the MTC Bookstore rather than the main BYU bookstore. But there is one perk of working at the BYU Bookstore that very nearly trumps all my reasons I don't want to work there: they can wear jeans and t-shirts. I wish I didn't have to wear a skirt to work every day.

4 comments:

Jason & Shannon said...

Hey, I saw you with a boy! ;);) CUTE!!!

Natalie said...

Haha, Shan that was funny. We probably looked like creepers watching you and Jason unload your car.

Jason & Shannon said...

Haha, I didn't even know you were watching! Haha, it didn't bother me one bit, and I didn't think it was creepy! We were just trying to empty our apartment so we could move up to Montana for the summer.

Natalie said...

Well...we were kinda watching. We were just interested in what you were doing :)