Sunday, May 24, 2009

Inspiration I


Someone once said an unwritten goal is merely a wish. So I've taken to writing down my goals to make them more real. I think my blog is a good place for writing goals because then it's public and people can see my progress and help me.

Well...my sisters and I have this goal...to hike to the I. We attempted it once and failed because there was a "No Trespassing" sign and we didn't feel ready to get in trouble with the law. Jarom has hiked the I, so I wrote him asking for pointers. The only thing he could tell me was to be sneaky, which no offense didn't really help a whole lot. Our goal has yet to be realized. We're still trying to gather the courage to attempt this intense hike. Wish us luck. And if anyone has advice...we would love to hear it.

No comments: