Saturday, May 16, 2009

"SO good"

Eleventh grade honors English was quite the class. Mr. Rich has the most interesting and distinct personality of any teacher I've ever met. Such a funny guy. I am convinced that his class is the only reason I passed the AP test. I learned how to write analytically in that and only that class. Because, no offense, I learned nothing but how to skip class everyday in AP English. My whole blog was even a product or Mr. Rich's class! Anyway, I just want to share one of my favorite memories from that class.

It was a quiet day-I think we were all reading silently. Mr. Rich had been ranting about his love life but had settled down for a time. Suddenly he slammed his hand on his desk, stood up, and exclaimed, "Girls are scum!" Then as every head in the room turned to look at him he started up on another tirade. Oh, what a guy.

PS: My champagne glass costume is getting better and better. I get to wear a wig. A bubble wig!

2 comments:

Chlorine Addict said...

Yuck. Yuck. Yuck.

Natalie said...

Yeah, I know how you feel Mark.