Thursday, April 09, 2009

My brother...he's Asian

I am writing an essay right now but I think it's time for a little break. So I'll write a blog to keep me in the writing flow.

This is Mark (the one on the left).

He is one of my best friends. The intent of this blog is to itemize why he is so great.

1. He is Asian, and it's rubbing off on me.
2. He writes me funny stories such as Ethan Chex and Heroic Herbert.
3. He taught me that it is okay to be disruptive in class.
4. He taught me how to really laugh and have fun.
5. I think his writing style rubbed off on me a little bit but that's okay because:
6. Mark is hilarious.
7. He walks me to lunch dates I am nervous about.
8. He listens to my problems and helps me see the humor in every situation.
9. He plays the guitar and sings and he is incredibly smart. Probably the smartest person (besides my dad and brother) that I have ever met.
10. He puts up with us.

So I guess a few of those items are a little silly but I am really so grateful for the amazing friend that Mark is!

No comments: