Wednesday, April 01, 2009

I should not be blogging right now

So I'm in the middle of writing an essay, which, by the way, I am loving researching. I'm writing on the topic "home can be a Heaven on Earth" because it's something I firmly believe. However, my essay is awful. But I'm learning really good stuff.

Anyway I just have a random commentary on work at the MTC. I can't lie to you; sometimes I am not in the best mood at work. I deal with a lot of missionaries. But recently I noticed something: when missionaries come up to me and are in a really fantastic mood, I treat them differently. I am more happy, talkative, and upbeat. SO I decided to do a little experiment. I started treating every missionary as if I already knew that they were in a terrific mood. It works. I'm happier, and I think I have more positive interactions with those around me.

Just a thought.

2 comments:

Abby Murray said...

Wow get back to your essay!!!

Traci said...

LOL @ Abby! HI Natalie I hope you don't mind I like to peek in on your blog. When I read your blog this song popped into my head "I want to be kind to everyone for that is right you see so I say to myself Remember this kindness begins with me" now its stuck in my head!!