Wednesday, September 17, 2008

2 things I don't understand


1. My biology professor. I guess he's just really different than me, and very similar to Gilderoy Lockhart. Today he was telling us about how a woman got eaten by a leopard seal and then how a boy got eaten by a bear. He wasn't exactly telling these true stories with the gravity that normal accompanies death. That's not funny stuff, professor-but he had the whole class laughing (when I say the whole class, I mean all 257 of them--3 of us don't laugh. Me, Bradley, and the guy to my right).

2. Powerade Zero. I'm not saying it isn't true when it boasts, "Zero calorie sports drink+B Vitamins! Plus electrolytes!" I just don't understand how something can replenish the electrolytes that are lost while exercising without having any caloric value. Oh well. I'm also not a fan of the way it tastes. It's very sweet and settles funny.

No comments: