Friday, October 12, 2007

That's the way Mata Hari did it

Mata Who?!

Mata Hari! I read all about her in the Penny Dreadfuls. She was just about the wickedest woman in the whole world. She was a spy by trade, you know. First, she'd make all the boys fall madly in love with her, and then she'd toss them aside like an old pair of shoes as soon as she got what she wanted out of them.

"As she died she said, "What fun: it's the only thing I haven't done!"

...that's the kind of wicked girl...I...want...to...be...Like Mata!

Okay-I just could not get these lines out of my head as I was writing my paper for Anthropology. It's very random...so I thought I'd blog it. Plus it's one o'clock in the morning. That probably has something to do with the reason why I'm singing Little Mary...but maybe not.
(Oh, sidenote: my favorite costume ever. I don't really know why. It's a nightgown, for crying out loud. But seriously, I love it. I think I'm going to go rent it. Just for fun.)

No comments: