Saturday, October 06, 2007

I am happy today because...

It's conference weekend!

There is a wedding in one week exactly, and I can't wait.

Dad's home safely from his business trip, and he brought tons of M&Ms home with him.

Mom made really good cinnamon rolls.

It's October! Halloween! I'm excited.

I have an amazing family.

I bought wheat thins yesterday. I love wheat thins.

Gideon is a funny storyteller, but he'll only tell a story once.

I have Dallyn Bayles's CD.

I'm going to the Grand Canyon in June.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am also really happy, for alot of the same reasons you are. And one of them is because Halloween is coming up.....it's the best holiday. -Karly

soccerball said...

Yay for Wheat Thins! I hope you're eating them w/ easy cheese on top. . . that's the true train-home-from-Nauvoo style! I'm glad you're happy!