Thursday, August 23, 2007

Why the MTC wins

They have been playing Christmas music (hymns, of course) off and on for at least a month. Uh, what? I'm pretty sure this is the earliest I've heard Christmas music. And I thought October was early. Wow.

And yesterday Elder Dallas (and companero) coached me on the finer points of stealing an Elder's name tag (while he's wearing it) without him noticing.

Also yesterday, I got a Sangria shower. The Elder who (accidentally) sprayed the soda all over me later described the taste as "good tasting rotten grapes". Well, thank you, Elder.

Plus when things are slow, I get to read church magazines and books, the scriptures, etc. And when there's a devotional going on, we close and watch it.

We get food parties for no reason.

Um, hello? I saw Beausefina today. Wonderful.

Elders are hilarious and wonderful at the same time.

Uh, foreign missionaries. With accents. Need I say more?

It's the MTC!

No comments: