Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Where the quotes came from

"I wish I had a million dollars...hot dog!"
-It's a Wonderful Life

"If I claim to be a wise man, it surely means that I don't know."
-"Carry on my Wayward Son" by Kansas

"Say, brainless, don't you know where coconut comes from?"
-It's a Wonderful Life

"Atta boy, Luther!"
-The Ghost and Mr. Chicken

"What a trooper."
-some random episode of the X Files

"...perpetual spree!"
-Scrooge

"Oh...I was just about to say nasty!"
-Scrooge

"He's a bandit!"
-Scrooge

"You don't know, or you can't say?"
-Dave

"Go, go, go!"
-Dave

"In words, no. But in a change of nature, yes."
-Scrooge

Yes, they are mainly from random, old movies. My favorite movies, actually.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey...we say the "hot dog!" quote all the time. But I've never actually seen the coconut one written out. I'll save it in my brain somewhere, waiting for a good chance to use it. It may never come, however...