Sunday, August 19, 2007

Hm. Kinda funny.

Tonight we were watching Newsies, and Nathan and Nicole came over. I do love them.

I decided I wanted some peach (not pink) sherbet, so I went into the kitchen to get myself a bit (Now, lately I have been having the same problem I had in Nauvoo, but today it was so much worse. I have been dropping everything. Frustrating).

I tried getting the ice cream lid off. It fell on the floor. I picked it up and started scooping my ice cream. It fell on the table. When I picked up the ice cream, I knocked my spoon to the ground. Then some more ice cream fell on the table. I am not exaggerating. So, I was a little bit annoyed.

In my frustration, I muttered-well, more like angrily shouted (okay not shouted, but almost), "I just have a bad life!" *disclaimer: I do not really believe this to be true. I love my life, but I was a little mad at the time*

"Oh, whatever!" Nicole called to me (in a nice way, not an annoyed way).

Nathan looked over at me, his kind, loving, brotherly face covered with concern. "What? You think you have a bad life?"

"No!" Nicole laughed. "She thinks she's going to be a bad wife."

I love you, Nicole. That made my life perfect. Seriously, hilarious.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

It was pretty funny! I think you'll make a wonderful wife (wait 2-4 years)and you are a great part of my life. I love you!! Mom

Anonymous said...

Yes! Finally! You allow anonymous comments! That was pretty funny. Ha. I love newsies.

Anonymous said...

That last comment was by me. -Karly