Friday, May 11, 2007

What I did for love

It's a good thing the Pariah is totally my hero-otherwise I would never be able to wear my sunglasses in public. Let's just say I get a lot of funny looks. Whenever someone gives me a look that says, "Girl with the pariah glasses, you are INSANE", I just laugh to myself and think, "Oh boy, if you only knew. If you could just understand how awesome these glasses are". It's going to take a lot of willpower to wear them in Disneyland while I do the "natalie run" by myself.

Come to think of it, it's going to be really sad going back to Disneyland without you all! Who will I do the L.A. dance with? Who am I going to scream with on Indiana Jones? I'm going to have fun with my family, but I'll really miss you guys. Oh well, at least I won't have to put up with that bus driver.

4 comments:

Noelle said...

Well, we'll be thinking about you. Maybe. haha just kidding. We'll be doing pariish things here, and that will make you feel better. Somehow.

Chlorine Addict said...

Is there really a point to screaming on Indiana Jones unless Micheal "Scott (Not)" Bonsteel tells you that he expects you not to.

Natalie said...

Um, good point Mark.

Chlorine Addict said...

I'm full of them.