Saturday, May 05, 2007

Type casting?

SparkNotes says: "Susan Henchard - A meek, unassuming woman married to Michael Henchard when the novel opens. Overly concerned with propriety, Susan attempts to keep secrets about Henchard’s and Elizabeth-Jane’s identities in order to give the appearance of perfect family harmony."

Don't worry guys, the majority of us weren't type cast-Hannah is definitely not like Lucetta (or is she?)-but lately I've been feeling more and more like the woman I'm portraying in our English movie project. I don't know, I guess it's the whole "no emotion" thing. You know, I'm getting better at keeping a straight face. I practiced in English the other day. And I'm going to keep practicing, so if you see my blank face don't be frightened. I'm just getting into character. And by the way, I'm really excited to film the rest of our movie-especially the party scene (can we say stick dance?!) and the narration scenes in "the chair".

3 comments:

Noelle said...

We all know that my character was type casted...woa! she doesn't even show up on Sparknotes. Aw well.

soccerball said...

BTW, do we have Jones's permission to film during class next time?

Natalie said...

We already got permission to film during class. Also a camera. Also permission to film at his house. He is going to faint when he tries to hold in all that laughter when he finally sees our movie. And, I love you guys.