Sunday, November 06, 2005

Hi, my name is Natalie...

....and I'm a 100 Board addict. Every day, as soon as I have a chance to get online, I go straight to the board. I read through all the questions whether there are only 17 or 45 that day. I'm not even a BYU student, so why do I care so much about lots of the questions that are submitted on the board? A lot of them don't have anything to do with me. They're fun to read, I guess...but why?

Before my brother left for the Czech Republic, he went to BYU for a couple semesters. While at BYU, he discovered the 100 hour board. He thought it was a really cool way to get questions answered, so he showed it to me one day. I thought it was pretty cool, but I didn't think too much about it. I read it a couple of times a month maybe, but I wasn't really into the board yet. But as soon as my brother left...

...I started to miss him. That's pretty normal. But to ease my feelings of loss, I started to read the board. It made me feel closer to him, in a way. So I would read the board occasionally. Then, when my brother's friend revealed that she was a writer for the board, I had to start reading it alot more to try and figure out which writer she was (I didn't figure it out, I made her tell me, but still...). After I figured it out, I just couldn't stop reading the board.

Then I decided that it was time to register. So, I registered, and started asking questions. And my obsession has grown from there...I can't stop reading the board. And that's why.

4 comments:

Aubrey Koehler said...

hey- i just saw there was no comments, so i waned to 1st one to do it! hehe we need talk about sadie's so ya bye! or as Rylan would say: ttfn!

Natalie said...

Um, ok. lol. well, I have a piano recital that Saturday at 2:00, but we should do something maybe in the morning or for lunch or something. We'll discuss this later. Anyway, I'm excited. This will be fun.

Natalie said...

Grammar and colloquialisms? Lance, it's a webiste, not an AP english essay. Just kidding. I love the board. You should as the board a question.

PS. You should blog more ;)

Natalie said...

**what I meant was: you should ASK the board a question. There we go.