Wednesday, March 30, 2011

I am pleased to announce...

...that I have been hired to teach at Orchard Hills Elementary School in Santaquin, Utah!! I'm so happy and grateful to have received this internship! I will either be teaching second or fifth grade!

Today was my last day teaching in the fifth grade class. Sad :( BUT! I will be teaching next year at the same school so I'll still be able to see the kids. :)

As a going away gift, a little girl in my class got me this awesome pajama set. I love it already.

They are Chip and Dale, if you couldn't tell!! Haha. How cute.


Also, I received this ring.



Fabulous.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

AWESOME!! I'm sure you'll be fantastic.

I mean...with those PJ's, I'm sure you can accomplish anything.

I'm proud of you Nat. Way to be.

Laraine said...

Congratulations!!!! I am so excited and happy for you! And I L.O.V.E. the PJ's!!