Monday, February 28, 2011

My Quandary

So here's the problem: I really want this hair.
But I am kind of loving growing my hair out. I can't explain how I feel, because I kind of like my length now.but I'm to the point where I want a change (no breakup this time, I just feel like something new!)!

I already know what my friends and family will say--don't cut it!!

But hair grows, right? Right?!

Also I need to color my hair on account of my genetics. I'm going gray. Every day I look in the mirror I see more gray hairs.

What should I do?!

2 comments:

Erin Despain said...

Cut it!! You'd look so cute with that hair style. And if you end up not liking it, your hair will grow back.

Unknown said...

I agree. Experiment now! If you love it, awesome, if not, I'm sure you'll still look amazing, and it will grow back.