Monday, January 25, 2010

1st Semester

Well, so far the "Arts Semester" has been...weird. Like, a lot of random busy work? I don't know, it's not really my style. I like my PE class because I feel like we're actually learning really practical things about how to teach but the other classes are just kinda vague, like integrate the arts! Okay. Anyway, this week for VAEDU we have to do 5 crayon processes. I am not crafty, or creative. The hardest part is actually coming up with something to draw. We're supposed to be drawing things that somehow connect to us, so I turned to the pictures on my phone for help. This is what my latest crayon process turned out to be (the process is "stained glass"-that's why there are lots of random, dark lines and awkward colors everywhere). I'm just proud that I actually created something.

The Inspiration

The Interpretation

4 comments:

Karly said...

I am impressed! That's actually pretty good! I like it!

Mom said...

Wow!! Did you really do that? Its awsome! Can I hang it on the fridge?

Natalie said...

Really? Thanks guys! Mom, of course you can put it on the fridge!!

Melissa said...

i am very impressed! you did awesome!