Monday, October 20, 2008

Tell me...

...have I played my part in the comedy of life well enough?


I think it's no secret that I love the MTC and my job there. The people I work with honestly are some of my best friends-we all get along brilliantly. I'm lucky we all get along so well, because I often do awkward things that I will never live down. Trust me, I've got quite the list. Normally I get teased by my coworkers. But new people are taking interest in my awkward moments...the missionaries. Oh great.

I already had an experience where Elder Taylor accused me of slacking off (I was. Gideon and I were talking). Anyway, here's a conversation of something that happened today.

Elder K: Natalie, I almost had Jordan help me but then I thought I'd come to you.
Me: Thanks, I guess...even though you made fun of me for smelling shampoo.
Elder K: Well it was weird! Seriously, my whole district agrees with me.
Me: Elder, why in the world would you tell your whole district that I smelled shampoo?!
Elder K: Because it was so weird!
Me: Well, I told that story like three times over the weekend and no one thought that it's weird to smell shampoo. People always smell shampoo.
Elder: Um, yeah, if they are planning on buying it!

Whatever. I don't think it's weird...

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

We (Shellie and I) use to smell shampoo all the time. Sometimes she would squeeze the bottle and shampoo would go up my nose. I fell for it every time. I don't think its weird to smell shampoo.

Mom

Holly said...

Totally not weird!

Jason & Shannon said...

You work at the MTC? I want to work there!!

Jason & Shannon said...

I work at westridge as an instructor at their afterschool program. It's really fun, but only lasts until April.