Saturday, October 25, 2008

Fleet....Street

We went to see Sweeney Todd tonight (the stage version-not the movie). It was okay. It definitely wasn't my favorite, but I wasn't really expecting to love it. It isn't exactly filled with joy, love, and weddings. It was filled with death. But I've always wanted to see Sweeney Todd, so I've completed that goal. Look at me go.

The scariest part of the show was the man dressed like Sweeney Todd. Who was sitting in the audience. Wearing all black with a pale face and blood painted around his mouth. Yeah, I think there was a definite group of Sweeney enthusiasts there.

3 comments:

Alice Johnson said...

I love you...so please don't put me in an oven. Jk! i love the picture of the week...wasn't that taken with my camera? Ps. where do the things written in your twitter come from?

Jason & Shannon said...

YOU HAVE A BLOG!!! I hope you don't mind I stumbled upon it. :) I'm excited to check it out!

Anonymous said...

Do you think Grandpa would ever do this show? He could just rewrite the ending and make it all happy and weddingish. I know he could do it.
They could all be vegan - wouldn't that make for an interesting plot.
ALLEE