Saturday, September 29, 2007

You have got to be kidding me.

It all started with a conversation I overheard at work today.


Elder from Air Force Academy (while speaking to his companions): "Flirt to convert". You elders have all heard that, right? Well, honestly, us Air Force elders seriously do that to the extreme. I mean, think about it. *Elder B, Elder Houston, Elder T*. Really. They're the worst, and they're all from Air Force.

Me (thinking about my Elder B experience): Yeah. It's bad. Maybe you should focus a little more.

Air Force Elder: Don't judge me!

Not even five minutes later...
Elder Houston (also an Air Force cadet): Uh, Natalie? Since I'm leaving on Monday, here's my email address in case you want to write to me.
Me: WHAT?!
The End
*Names have been changed, shortened, omitted, etc.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

WHAT? how come you didnt tell me this?!
-Abby