Monday, September 24, 2007

You probably didn't know that...

I have a soft spot in my heart for (most) pariahs and forest rangers.

I can't stand leaving the house without making my bed first. If my bed is left unmade, I will be distracted all day just thinking about it.

I am a firm believer that if backpacks are going to have extra straps, they need to have a sternum strap AND a belt strap-not one or the other.

When I play Kirby's Air Ride, I have to get all the red boxes. Can't pass one up.

I am not Asian. Contrary to popular belief.

I have a bruise on my right leg that is never going to go away.

Sometimes, I go to the Orem High scene shop when I'm bored. And I know their fight song better than my alma mater's.

I like sour cream.

I was not born in Casterbridge, even though it's hard to tell ;)

I'm a bad Irish dancer. I'm a good clogger, who fakes Irish. Seriously.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Two questions:

1. Does that mean your ideal romance would involve Ranger J. Audubon Woodlore being banished to a desert isle?

2. Do you insist that the sternum strap and belt strap be used, or do they only have to be available?

Natalie said...

And two answers:

1. Grettir, you know me too well!

2. They don't have to be used. They do not even have to be available. However, when one is available, the other must be present as well. Does that make sense? Proably not.