Friday, December 15, 2006

Confessions

Once I had a dream that Donald Trump and I were best friends.

I secretly want Pam and Toby to hook up. I'm kinda mad at Jim right now, but I haven't seen last night's episode yet.

I like Toby better than Jim.

I don't really like Skittles.

I miss dancing. Today I danced (with my shoes on) for the first time in a while and it was so fun. My legs are killing me now and I've lost a lot of my technique. Argh.

Clogging shoes feel amazingly comfortable after dancing in Jig shoes.

I'm convinced that Professor Snape will turn out to be a good guy.

2 comments:

Nater Potater-tots said...

no way! Snape is evil to the CORE!!! But Harry's a horcrux. you just wait and see. He'll have to kill himself to kill You-know-who.

Natalie said...

That's what I think!