Tuesday, November 21, 2006

A fun day at Summerhays

Today TJ and I couldn't stop laughing about random things. Alex didn't help the problem, either. I haven't had this much fun at work since Ron left (oh, I miss Ron!).

Here are a few quotes from Alex:
"Hey, I'm not making fun of your spiritual leg experience. Well, ok, now I am."
"I can't be a good judge of character in just...4 days."
"You should see the before. It's worse than the now!"
"His wife wants to have eight children. But he only wants to have zero."

And the best quote of the night is from TJ:
Me: TJ, line one is for you.
TJ: *picks up the phone* Hi mom!
BT: *on the other end of the phone* I am NOT your mother!
Me: *laughing hysterically*

(Okay, so you would have to be there to know how funny this stuff really is. But trust me, it was absolutely hilarious at the time)

1 comment:

soccerball said...

Wow! Looks like there are some stories in there that I need to hear! Guess what? I'm going to be home alone on Saturday pretty much all day (except I have a rehearsal and funeral in the morning); my family will be in Idaho. We should do something if you aren't busy. Call me!
-Hannah