Wednesday, June 28, 2006

Secretly...

Guys, tonight you will discover something you never knew about me. Are you ready? Okay...I have a twin brother. I just found out tonight. I know we're twins because we look similar, we are around the same height, and we tease each other. Plus, I just really want to have a twin.

We're in the same family in Fiddler. We're the freak children. We don't really fit in with our family, because we are much taller than our parents. And...we're twins. So, everyone should come see Fiddler on the Roof, and you can see my twin. We also renamed ourselves. He is Ezekial, and I am now Esther. And rehearsal was tons of fun tonight! We blocked/choreographed all of tradition! I'm so proud of us. Hahahaha.

2 comments:

Katrina said...

FUN!

Aubrey Koehler said...

hey a cutie! i like the fact we are nerds and we keep writeing these! haha u should go read mynew one i have a bit of u in it! READ IT READ IT!!!