Friday, June 16, 2006

Happy birthday dear grandpa...

Today some theater people had a surprise party for my grandpa, and they didn't even invite us. I feel left out. I'm a little mad at LF. My grandpa doesn't particularly enjoy surprise parties, and he'd rather be with his family on his birthday, as opposed to spending the day with random people. Um, I know they're all close to him, since they've all worked in shows with him and stuff, but we're his family.

So, we crashed his party. I think everyone was like, why are they here? But who cares. We played pirates with Sawyer. He tied me to a tree, threw pinecones at me, and had a sword fight with me. Yeah. This was the best surprise party ever...not.

Playing with Sawyer was kinda fun, but the whole secrecy thing made me mad. They invited everyone but the family. Thanks, guys. What if we would have had a party planned already? What would they have done then?

The adults in our family are all going out to dinner tonight, and again, we aren't invited. So, happy birthday grandpa.

2 comments:

Katrina said...

Fun stuff. Sorry they didn't invite you.

Natalie said...

It's okay. I'm over it! hahaha