Thursday, May 25, 2006

Guess who?

This is the beginning of my non analytical blogs! Weird!
Guys, guess who comes home tonight! Guess who's landing in sixteen minutes! Well you probably don't have to guess because I've told you all. He's probably circling the Salt Lake Airport right now, waiting for clearance to land. Ok that's enough. Anyway, I can't wait for Brian to get home because that means that Nathan will be home in a couple of months. It's always been 'where there's Brian there's Nathan' type of thing, and now it's going to happen again! I'm so excited for Nate. I'm a little bit afraid to talk to Brian because I know I'll miss Nate so much. Once when I was fourteen I was at EFY and it was like Friday, the day before we went home. Anyway, I was kinda missing my family and then Brian appeared in the bookstore. I almost cried because seeing him made me want to hang out with Nathan so much. It's almost been two years since I've seen Nathan and I still miss him as much as ever. Oh well. He's pretty close to coming home, right? I cannot wait. You have no idea.
8 more minutes....three and a half more months...Nate I miss you.

3 comments:

Katrina said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Novel Concept said...

Haha, I thought the same thing about Brian coming back. Brian coming back soon=Nate coming back soon. I'm terribly excited as well. It's kind of crazy that it's already been two years...but at the same time it's definitely been a really, really long time.

Here's to hoping you don't cry when you see Brian, and that you can just be excited now that Nate coming back isn't so far away. :D

Katrina said...

Why did you delete my comment? ARe you mad at me or something? Sorry if I did anything.