Monday, February 13, 2006

My Dream Man

Recently, I have been thinking alot about qualities I want in a future husband. I've been thinking about this because...I just have been. Anyway.

I don't think I'm shallow, but I like guys to be tall. I like tall guys because it's just nice not to be the same height as, or taller than, everyone else. So it's fun to be with people who are taller than you.

I want him to have a sense of humor. Granted, not everything should be funny, but it's nice to laugh and have fun alot, keep things light.

It is important for a guy to have respect for me. I appreciate respect because, hey-girls just deserve respect. When someone respects you, it just makes it that much better and more fun. I personally wouldn't want to be with someone who doesn't respect me. I'm not just talking about the whole opening doors thing, but just respect in general.

Well those are a few qualities that I like in guys. I don't know what else to say...I'm still thinking about this one. And I probably always will be.

3 comments:

Katrina said...

so true, so true. You're not shallow to like guys to be taller than you. You deserve a tall guy. You're awesome! Have a good Presiden't day!
~Star

The Last Popsicle Stand said...

Gosh it sounds like your describing Richard Losee! jk wonderful blog!

Natalie said...

You're awesome too, Star!

Hey Kathryn how did you know I was describing Richard? You just know me too well. But with each passing day, my hopes that I will see Richard Losee get smaller and smaller. JK-he's too old for me anyway!!