Saturday, February 25, 2006

Grin and bear it

There are going to be times in life when you meet someone you don't like. That's inevitable, I guess. But sometimes, at least for me, it's hard to keep what I feel inside and not let it show. Telling how you really feel about these people is probably not the best road to take, however.

I guess this is kind of like saying nice things about people whether your microphone is on or not, but it's more than just saying nice things. Telling people how you feel about others can alter that person's view of you. If you're always saying rude things about people and stuff, everyone will think that you are a mean person. You don't want people to think you're mean if that's not really how you are.

Lately, I have been having a problem with keeping my feelings of others inside me. But I'm trying! Really! It's just hard when that person turns up everywhere I am...but I just think how I would feel if people were saying mean things about me to others. That would make me feel bad. In order to keep people's self confidence up, let's be nice all the time! If you're mad, just...pretend you're not.

2 comments:

The Last Popsicle Stand said...

So true so true! You know my motto although it probably messes up my life a lot sometimes is,"it's not what you are, but what people think you are."-Joe Kennedy Sr. No wait never mind that's a bad example...but it's true though isn't it?We should be nice to people even though we don't feel like being it.

Natalie said...

It's just hard sometimes...at least, for me it is, but I don't think you could ever be mean! Well, except if you were talking to a communist I guess.