Saturday, March 03, 2012

We're engaged!


"This is the moment when all I've done--all of the dreaming, scheming and screaming--become one. This is the day (see it sparkle and shine!) when all I've lived for becomes mine."



(Don't worry, he didn't propose at In-N-Out, but he took me there after--because he's the best!)

Spencer is the most amazing man I have ever met. I am blessed to have him in my life. He is kind, wonderful, and so good. It blows my mind that someone as wonderful as he wants to spend forever with me! We are getting married June 21st and we couldn't be happier! I can't stop smiling and thinking about how lucky I am. It's amazing how life works out.

5 comments:

Heather said...

I am so happy for you! I am so happy that you are so happy! He is one lucky guy to get an amazing girl like you! And your ring is BEAUTIFUL! Congrats again!!

Katrina said...

I am so so happy for you!!! Yay! :) He looks like a really nice guy! You deserve the best!

Melissa said...

I am so excited and happy for you! You deserve the best and he definetly sounds like the perect one for you! The ring is gorgeous! Love you!!!

Jason & Shannon said...

Congratulations! I was hoping you would post about it! My mom told me you were engaged!!

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful ring!! So unique and just stunning! We are so excited for you and would like to host a shower for the Elison/Murray crew in honor of this exciting time. Let me know what will work best for you and we'll plan something fun. Congratulations!
Good things come to those who wait:)
Love you, Aunt Lori