Sunday, January 01, 2012

A year in review--2011

So, to be completely honest, 2011 started out rough. But I worked at being happy, prayed a lot, and soon I was definitely able to grow and change. I've had so many great experiences and blessings this year! Wouldn't change it for the world, but I'm ready to see what 2012 has to offer :)



Spent more lovely time in a boot! Had to start wearing orthotics.



Finished the majority of my undergrad coursework and got hired as an intern at Orchard Hills Elementary. This is what I had been dreaming about for years...definitely cried on the phone when the principal called to tell me.



Met Marc Brown! Very exciting.



Was called as RSP for the second time...there's obviously a lesson I need to learn!



My best friend got married!!



Had a great vacation to Disneyland with my family. Went on Tower of Terror for the first time and I LIVED!



Started my first year of teaching! Totally fell in love with my job and 25 ten year olds.



Had an intense Halloween party at a barn--we survived, and luckily my car did too!



Talked to Santa...and he totally delivered this year. I believe!



Got to see the Mormon Tabernacle Christmas Concert with a pretty awesome guy and two of my best friends.



Ended the year by spending some great time up at Aspen Grove with the Murrays!


As you can see, I've had a great year. I feel very blessed and I'm excited to set goals and grow next year!

1 comment:

Karlee said...

I love it and I just love you!