Monday, April 25, 2011

How I'm feeling...again.

"It's knowing what they want of me that scares me. It's knowing having followed, I must lead. It's knowing that each person there compares me to those in my past whom I now succeed. But how can whatever I do for them now be enough?"

Luckily, the EQP and I kinda feel as though we've been prepared to serve together in this capacity. And, as he says, we're going to hit the ground running on this. We spent last night talking strategy and we're ready for the game to start. Tomorrow night we'll hit the court.

I just hope that I can be loving and compassionate!

"I know expectations are wild and almost beyond my fulfillment, but they won't hear a word of a doubt or see signs of weakness. My nigh on impossible duty is clear. If I can rekindle my ancestor's dreams, it's enough."

2 comments:

Holly said...

I like you. :) Also, I like your abbreviations. Also, I would like to know the name of the EQP.

Much liking,

Holly

P.S. No word from the bishop on our little break it.

Natalie said...

Hahaha. Thanks! Are you serious? Has Bishop been gone or something? I was texting him on Sunday and thought he'd mention it, but he didn't. Weird! Maybe he doesn't think we are as funny as we think we are :)