Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Done. Finished.

I'm pleased to announce that I am finished with finals and with my undergrad coursework (with the exception of children's lit, which I am currently taking through independent study...)!

It definitely feels weird--I think it was just yesterday that I finished my first official day of college.
Yep! There I am, on my very first day of college!


And here I am on my very last day of finals. I'm leaving the BYU Cougars to becoming a full-fledged Orchard Hills Cougar! Wooohoo!

(I won't technically graduate until April 2012, so stay tuned for that...)

I have loved studying at BYU, and while I'm excited to teach this fall, I'm a little bit sad about leaving my school behind. But I've learned so much, and had so many "life experiences" that have been added to my resume...I'm grateful for my time at school.

And I'm ready to start this next phase of my life!

No comments: