Sunday, December 05, 2010

Exhausted

Exhausting work. Some days I want to quit, but I know I can't...this is the friendship I have chosen, and the work that was specified in the 3 year old and since abandoned contract. Regardless of what has happened, I'm holding up my end of the deal. I always will. Even when I tell myself Stop. It's too hard to maintain this. Think of yourself. The situation presents itself and I can no longer think of myself, only of saving the day. I think I'm in this until the death. Sometimes I remind myself of Katniss. Only thinking of saving one person...because they saved me the first time around.



On a related note, I need to learn how to cry on command. I've got a feeling we'll only be able to pull the I'm-angry-let's-talk-outside-routine a couple of times. But if I know how to cry and make a dramatic exit...that would be perfect.

PS: Things are cryptic. DEAL WITH IT. If you can't handle it, don't read my blog :)

1 comment:

mom said...

I can only guess at this one!!