Wednesday, December 15, 2010

The airport!

I love the airport!! (I know, I know...people who know me are thinking, what? Natalie? Airport? Isn't that where they keep, Heaven forbid, airplanes?)

Yes, it's true. "Let me repeat, therefore emphatically..." I love the airport (especially when I'm not getting on a plane, although I did have a very successful couple of flights this summer...with the help of Xanax. Anyway...)!

I love how diverse it is. I am a huge people watcher, and at the airport you can just sit and see people from all walks of life! I love it. I love guessing where they're going, who they're going to meet, etc. Plus I love the excitement of travel!

But the best part about the airport is picking people up! I love going and sitting at the bottom of the escalator, waiting to see first the feet, then the legs, then the torso, then the head of someone I love.

It is so fun!!

No comments: