Thursday, May 13, 2010

This is the truth

And I can't believe it took me this long to figure it out. So, for the first half of this week I had a pretty awful attitude! I'm serious, ask anyone. Actually, ask Jarom. He'd know. I was sulky, and mean, and caustic, and sarcastic...yeah it was basically great.

So today I decided to put on a positive attitude before I left for work. I decided that I was going to smile more, complain less, laugh more, roll my eyes less. I did it. For half of the day I had to chant in my mind: "I feel good, I feel great, I feel wonderful..." (What About Bob) but it worked. I had a positive attitude, and I even survived the test....my Tell class.

Positive thinking works.

It also probably helped that I skipped one of my two hour classes. But I feel good, I feel great, I feel wonderful!

Random picture: we rode the bus!

No comments: