Monday, March 29, 2010

A very unproductive day

I feel like my heart is breaking, but I don't know why. Is it because I thought I had what I wanted, but maybe I actually don't (have it, that is)?

And Mark and Noelle are already gone, and I miss them like crazy. I didn't spend nearly enough time with them before they left.

Banana squash, then, it wasn't goodbye-they're coming back. And we'll write. But I'm just curiously sad this evening.

Which means I haven't done any homework. Oh well. I just started reading Ender in Exile. So basically that's all I want to do. I probably will go read a bit now.

1 comment:

Holly said...

Sorry that I didn't notice your sadness, I was a little distracted that night. :( By the way, thank you for helping me with my small crisis! You have been so generous and caring. You are the best!