Monday, March 01, 2010

My boys


They aren't really my boys. They would probably feel awkward if they knew I referred to them in such a manner. Oh well! We spent hours on end together, sitting in front of computers, making really yummy chocolate-caramel shakes, talking about our lives (well, I did all the talking), proposing to each other (I also did all the proposing), and just being silly and having fun. Oh, did I mention we had to make Frazil, write a novel, and have twig pencil contests? Sometimes I look back and think I didn't really like working at Aspen Grove. But then I remember that I loved being with my boys, and having adventures with my awesome roommates, and then I realized that I loved Aspen Grove.

Oh yeah, we also liked to frolic. Well actually, Brandon was the frolicker. After the closing show we would go into the store, keep the doors locked, and turn on Space Jam or Disney. Then Brandon would skip and jump around the store...yeah, fun.

But one time Ryan and I were closing (and we had a habit of taking a looooong time to close the store because we would just get talking, and laughing...). So anyway, one day it was pretty late and someone came to the door-it was probably Brandon. We were in the middle of counting our money so Ryan, as he counted his bundle of ones, began frolicking toward the door. As he frolicked, he threw one dollar bills like they were confetti.

We kept finding ones hidden in and under the candy displays for a few days. But it was really funny.

No comments: