Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Good news: Jordanelle is finished!


Yesterday evening I went with my parents and Mariel to the pre-dedication dinner at the new Jordanelle hydropower plant! Yehaw, it's finally finished! I'm not going to lie, but at first I wasn't very excited to be there. However, we went on the tour and it was cool to see all the work that had gone into it and how my dad had helped bring this dream to pass. That thing is massive-holy smokes, so much water.

It was also fun to see some family friends who are involved-Brother Pitcher, the Pullans, some guy from Myton, and KC was even there. I didn't know he was involved with this, but there he was. It was nice to talk to him; I used to be in love with his son because I thought he had the "perfect" color of red hair.

No comments: